Monday, August 30, 2010

this is where we used to live...

After several vehicles full of our possessions made the trek to Jenison, the "old" apartment is looking pretty bare. I gotta say, it's a pretty weird feeling to be moving. Aaron and I have been here for over 6 years and in that time we've acquired a lot of stuff - not to mention a child, who has also acquired a lot of stuff. We won't be totally out for two more days, but it already doesn't totally feel like ours anymore.

I'm totally excited about the new house, though! After being there yesterday just to drop off stuff, I was so happy to see it again and get used to the idea of actually living in a house. I can't wait to not live in white and beige! I don't care if we're only there for a year or two, I am PAINTING! I'll definitely post some pix.

Sadie has been great in all the chaos. She's super excited about her house - with the big yard, her own room, and the water fountain in the back (she repeats the list whenever she's asked what's in "her house").

The next couple days will be nuts, but I'll be so glad when the move is over. It's great to be entering into a new part of our lives!!

No comments: