Thursday, August 13, 2009

just an update...

Wow! It's been a while... it's kinda hard because both our computers are kinda junky and won't let me download pictures :-( bummer...

Anyway, Miss Sadie turned one almost two weeks ago! Her party was lots of fun and there was all kinds of family here. I can't believe I'm the momma of an almost-toddler! She's sooo close to walking - it's kinda scary - it should be any time now.

Rachel is on her way to Boston today... I can't believe how much I miss her already! She's been around so much and babysitting Sadie, it's been really great having her closeby and Sadie just LOVES her. It will be fun to be all together again at Christmas (sans Hannah, which stinks, but better than nothing!)

FYI... finding sitters is a pain in the butt! I'm so glad I only work 2 days a week, but even that seems like a lot when I'm trying to find someone to watch the little one. I'd just like to be at home - that will be here soon enough and I can hardly wait!!

No comments: